Wednesday 13 April 2011

This is... my carrer!!!

Hi!, me again, in this post I will tell you why I decided to become a Vet.
The first thing that become to my mind is to say that is because I like the animals, but is much more. as a Vet I can do a lot of thing, I can specialize I a entire world of things, like animal produccion, minor and mayor clinic, public healt and even be independient. The best part is that all is related with animals!. This carrer give me a lot of posibilities, for that if I try to do something and it doesn't work, I can try with other thing totally diferent, I have a lot of opportunities!!!.

The uni is really careful in the education, especially with the new studients, some classes are very dificult (like maths for me xD) but the teachers are still preoccupied, even we can ask questions him via e-mail!! in the school that is unimaginable!!.
The Laboratories are amazing, there we can see the thing that the professor teach in the classroom, it's very helpful to learn how to do the thing and no only know it by a book.

Now I just have to put some of my part and study very very hard. This will be a dificult way, I love this carrer and worth one's while, well I hope that you liked my post, but what kind of post is this without a gif of a monkey washing a cat?!. (I was too seriuos in this post :O)


Oohhh there is...

3 comments:

  1. hi pato :)
    its me, or all have similar reasons for choose this career? have a lot in common ^^
    you forget the older students, who always answer questions, are really helpfull and kind when you have a doubt of novice
    i really like the background! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi duck!!
    I think like you. This is a wonderful career. We just have to strive!!!.
    By the way......I love the monkey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!, me again, in this post I will tell you why I decided to become a Vet.
    The first thing that become to my mind is to say that is because I like the animals, but is much more.WO Has a Vet I can do a lot of thing, I can SP specializate I a entire world of things, like animalSP produccion, minor and WW mayor clinic, public SP healt and even beSP independient. The best part is that all is WF relacionated SP whit animals!. This carrer SVA give me a lot of SP posibilities, for that if I try to do something and it doesn't work, I would try with other thing totally SP diferent, I have a lot of opportunities!!!.

    The uni is really careful in the education, especially with the new SP studiants, some classes are very SP dificult (like maths for me xD) but the teachers are still WF preoccupied, even we can ask him via e-mail!! in the school that is unimaginable!!.
    The Laboratories are amazing, there we can see the thing that the professor SVA teach in the classroom, it's very helpful to learn how to do the thing and no anly know it by a book.

    Now I just have to put some of my part and study very very hard. This will be a SP dificult way, I love this SP carrer and worth one's while, well I hope that you liked my post, but what kind of post is this without a gif of a monkey washing a cat?!. (I was too SP serius in this post :O)

    Patrick,
    well done! I agree with you actually you are the one who has to do the job!
    good luck!
    miss

    p.s. check the corrections ok? nice video

    ReplyDelete

My Music