Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hi world!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! The first thing that I will do here is a little introduction of me...

Well my name is Patricio, but you can call me Pato, I'm 19 years old (I look very older) and I study Medicine Veterinary at University of Chile, so I'm chilean and I like the animals (obiusly).

Here is Boni thinking about life...
I like the videogames, eat, play the piano, the nature, eat, see zombie movies, the cake, sometimes hang with friends, build things, draw, I mentioned before that I like eat a lot?.

I have two dogs, Boni and Negro, they don't live with me, they live in a parcel and I visit them four times in the week... yeah your are thinking how I can be too irresponsable, but I live in a departament and I prefer that they stay a time lonely that die of boring in mi little departament...


I'm a person that isn't sociable by nature and because that I don't talk very much, but with the people that I like and is sincere with me I give him all my confidence. However if anyone require my help I will help you gladly if I can.

Usually you will see me like a very very VERY distracted person, that is because I try to live calm and don't stress me before time.

The goal in my life is to live calm in a parcel whit all the animals that I want, I want live of my work and not depend of anyone away of Santiago.

Well I will post here various of my opinion, all of them in a comic way, that is the best form for me to tell you my thinking.

I will finish with a great video about fingers evolution!!

 
This guy is insane!

2 comments:

  1. No comments, only me?....FOREVER ALONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick,
    don't worry somebody will make comments...
    Boni is soooo cute I loved him. Good to get to know you better...
    miss

    ReplyDelete

My Music